"I thought I loved him before I knew him
I thought I knew his name even before
I saw him,
I thought he was the one for me even before I knew
what the one was
Then suddenly I heard a whisper
Saying wake up, you need to get ready for school"
Author: "Payson Favour"
I thought I knew his name even before
I saw him,
I thought he was the one for me even before I knew
what the one was
Then suddenly I heard a whisper
Saying wake up, you need to get ready for school"
Author: "Payson Favour"
I wonder if everyone gets this dream
ReplyDeleteI bet
DeleteI can imagine the feeling @adorable_payson
ReplyDeleteOkay let the jet engine keep warming, up you go, ride on almost there!
ReplyDelete🙌 this dream makes it very easy for the guy.
ReplyDeleteBut do this dream really exist?
I think so
Delete👍.... Ride on my boss
ReplyDeleteAll thanks to Payson Favour the author
Delete